2023 MEA Conference & AGM – Sarnia/Lambton
The MEA's 2023 Conference is co-hosted by the City of Sarnia/County of Lambton andwill be held from November 14 – 17, 2023 at the Sunbridge Hotel & Conference Centre (soon to be Four Points Sheraton) in the Village of Point Edward.
The theme of this year’s Conference is: BRIDGING THE FUTURE
The Conference Platinum Sponsor is:
for information about the conference sponsors and exhibitors, or to become a sponsor, CLICK HERE!
- Technical Presentations | 14CPD (Wed-Fri)
- Tradeshow (Wed-Fri): featuring over 25 vendors/engineering companies
- MEA's Awards Luncheon (Wed - Afternoon)
- MEA's Annual General Meeting (Thu - Morning)
- 4 Tours (Thu - Afternoon)
- Annual Steve Carroll East-West Hockey Classic (Thu - Afternoon)
- President's Gala (Thu - Evening)
- Bridge Building Challenge (Thu - Evening)
- 3 Evening Hospitality Networking Events (Tue-Thu)
Attending the MEA Conference can be used toward the PEO's now mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program. Full conference attendance would represent 14 CPD hours. Single day attendance would represent 8 CPD hours (Wed); 2.5 hours (Thurs) and 3.5 hours (Fri).
CLICK HERE to access the full Conference Program
CLICK HERE to access the Technical Program only
The program is subject to change
The MEA has secured a block of rooms at the Sunbridge Hotel at $139.00 per night (plus taxes).
For more information about the Sunbridge Hotel and to reserve a room, CLICK HERE.
** HOTEL UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 27, 2023**
Response for rooms at the Sunbridge Hotel has far exceeeded expecatations. The Sunbridge only has a handful of rooms left and will likley sell out within the next couple of days.
The MEA has made alternate arrangments with the Hampton Inn by Hilton which is next door to the Sunbridge (only 150 m walk to the Sunbridge). A room block has been reserved at the Hampton for $134.00 per night + taxes.
CLICK HERE to reserve a hotel room at the Hampton Inn by Hilton.
The Full Registration rate includes:
- all breakfasts/lunches/breaks (Wed-Fri),
- a ticket to the President's Gala, and
- access to all hospitality events, technical tours, hockey game and the Bridge Building Challenge.
Single day registration includes breakfast/lunch and access to the evening hospitality event.
To view a PDF version of the registration form CLICK HERE
To register for the conference, follow the link below
(note: for MEA members to receive the member rate, you must first log-in).