The MEA (in partnership with the OGRA) offers a comprehensive Municipal Infrastructure Training (MIT) program during the first 4 months of the year. These courses are taught by volunteers employed in the municipal engineering field and provide a detailed and practical approach to this subject.
In addition there are seminars and workshops on topics of interest that are advertised separately from the above program.
Municipal Infrastructure Certification Program
The MEA’s program, in conjunction with Good Roads (OGRA), formally recognizes the amalgamated training efforts of individuals in a number of categories which are highly valued by municipal infrastructure professionals.
Municipal Infrastructure Certification is available for the following categories:
- Construction Materials
- Road Design
- Buried Infrastructure
Training required for the certification is offered through the Municipal Infrastructure Training (MIT) program together with MEA’s Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (MCEA) workshop. The Municipal Infrastructure Certification will be provided to applicants who successfully meet the criteria in any one of the categories.
You may already have successfully completed requisite courses. To view your transcript of courses completed, visit www.GoodRoads.ca or call the GoodRoads office for assistance at 289-291-6472.
To view and fill the certification application form, please CLICK HERE!
- Scott McKay Bituminous Technology
- Scott McKay Soils & Technology
- Road Design: Intersections
- Road Design: Geometrics
- Storm Sewer Design
- Sanitary Sewer Design
- Watermain Design
- Stormwater Management
- General Inspection
- Sewer & Watermains Construction Inspection
- Advanced Sewer & Watermains Construction Inspection
- Bridge Inspection
(Oct 25, 2022)
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION:
- If written cancellation is received
- at least 15 business days in advance – 100% refund
- 10-14 business days in advance - 50% refund
- Less than 10 business days in advance - NO refund
- If payment has not been received at the time of cancellation, an invoice will be issued for the appropriate amount as costs have already been incurred.
- If circumstances prevent a previously registered person from attending a course, substitutions are permitted up to and on the day of the event.