July 12, 2021
The OPS Specialty Committees are starting work on their 2022 Workplans and need your feedback on the standards included in the Workplan.
To view the standards included in the workplan, CLICK HERE!
DEADLINE: Comments should be sent back to Fahad Shuja via email (Fahad@ogra.org) by no later than September 30th, 2021.
Consider the following when submitting your comments:
- Are there section(s) in this standard that are no longer valid?
- Are there any new technologies or methodologies that you would like the committee to consider?
- Are there any section(s) in this document that are not clear in their intent?
- Do you know of any specific sections that typically cause disagreement(s) between municipalities and contractors?
- Do you have any recommendations for the committee in general?
- Are there additional standards that should be referenced to meet industry demand? And if so, which ones?
- Are the References shown (e.g. CSA, ASTM, etc.) up to date?
For more information and updates regarding OPS or to volunteer, please navigate to ResourcesOPS page in our website